Monday, July 30, 2007

The WTF Dreams!


I need help interpreting some dreams that are driving me crazy. I wont go into great detail on what these dreams are about because the dreams are either too lengthy, detailed or way too personal. The things I need help on (which are posted below) are minor details in the dreams, details that I believe have the most meaning in the dream.


I know people out there are pretty good at figuring out what stuff and events in dreams mean so if you're one of them, please help. Even if you're not but you have some theories I would love to hear from you as well.


1. First day of school: the school I go to is made out of natural clay.


2. On a trip: the house next the the B&B I'm staying in has a room with a sign outside with the words "last one to bed".


3.On a hill: A red house in the distance with a great lawn made out of small cactuses.


4.In a hallway: a door at the end of the hallway that keeps leading me to the beginning of the hallway.


These are driving me crazy so any help or comments will help.

No comments: