Monday, June 2, 2008

I hate snake…experts.

I was watching one of those shows about animals that everyone seems to be able to get these days, and a funny thing happened.

The guy was on an island, and on the island there happen to be a lot of snakes. Well turns out that these snakes, whatever they were called, were the most dangerous snakes in the world. I thought “cool” but then it hit me.
Aren’t rattlesnakes the most dangerous snakes in the world? I think I heard that one in a different show, probably same show that said that cobras were the most dangerous snakes in the world.
A
nd in a different show someone had said that the mambas were the most dangerous snakes, a few months after they said that vipers are the worse.

No wonder snakes get a bad fucking rap. No one seems to agree on which is the most dangerous snakes. So how are we learning which snakes not to touch? Are we learning this by thinking that every snake in the world is the most dangerous snake?

Damn hosts, what the hell do they know?
This was just a tad bit of what was on my mind.

No comments: