Saturday, March 15, 2008

I hate the people on Maury

So the other day I was watching Maury and he had his almost religiously consistent show of whether or not he’s the baby’s daddy. So I watched through all the drama and then finally the results.

“You….are the father” Guy jumps in the air and chick gets up and hugs her man, crying her eyes out “ I knew it baby, I knew it”. Maury then hugs both of them while the crowd continues their roars of joy and approval. Everyone is happy and full of glee except me. I have the most problem accepting this moment.

Ok, the girl goes there with three guys, one of whom is the boyfriend and the other two are just lovers. The boyfriends always say the same thing, “Even if the baby’s not mine, Ill be his/her father, but I want nothing to do with her.” I have no problem with that, that’s very honorable in my book, but what happens when Maury announces that he is in fact the father? He forgives her, stays with her and everyone from Maury to the audience to the camera man is happy.

Is it just me or didn’t she cheat on him with two other guys? Is that guy forgetting that she’s a cheating whore? I mean what does it tell you when you don’t know who the father is from three guys in one month. That tells me that she was with three guys that month, who knows about the months prior to that or after it.

If it was me who had to be on that show, my mind would be set on the baby not the cheater. So what if it’s my baby, doesn’t take away from that fact that you cheated on me. Like they say, “Once a cheater, always a cheater”. Which reminds me of another thing; ladies, why do you go back to your boyfriends when they cheat on you, why do you forgive them? I mean you’re stupid to think that he’s not going to do it again. By you accepting him back, you’re giving him permission to cheat on you again. It’s like “this dumb bitch will forgive me again if I cheat on her, all I have to do is act like I’m sorry and bang, I’m good”. Fucking stupid. You know who doesn’t cheat on their girlfriends? Geeks and nerds. So don’t be afraid to get your self one. Our motto for women is this: we won’t be able to do better if we screw up. I’m, luckily, taken by a beautiful girl, so sorry ladies.

I don’t know where I was, so I’ll stop now.

No comments: