Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm not homophobic, I just hate fakes.

So the other day I was talking to someone dear to me and that person made the claim that half the people in the high school we went to, was gay. This person sincerely believed that most of the school if not the town was in fact gay. That statement was based on her acquaintances and their suppose claims of their own sexuality.

This fired me up. Its not the homosexual part that got me fired up, it was how fake teenagers are when it comes to getting attention.

Ok, you guys aren’t going to agree with me, for the most part, but I really feel that people should know how I feel about this. I think that the first thing I should do is ask that if you’re truly and indeed gay/lesbian/bi you should not take offense to this but instead help fish out the fakes.

So half the school is gay? Although I don’t believe it to be true, I do believe that half of our school and any other high school for that matter, claims to be homosexual.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I doubt half the student population of any school is divided that way. From all those teenagers that claim to be gay or have some sort of suppose attraction to the same gender, I would have to tell them to shut the hell up.

Teenagers are always looking for attention, and it seems to be a new trend to tell people that you have feelings for your own gender. Seriously, what the hells up with that? Think of everyone you know that has said at one point, that they’re gay, male or female, during your teen years or young adult years. Now think about how many of those people have stayed that way. I bet you’ll have a few.

I seriously believe that from everyone who, at one point, said that they were indeed gay during high school, 90% of them weren’t, aren’t and will never be. So for those people who are just out for the attention, just because you’re confused or you just broke up with a boyfriend, or you think its cool, doesn’t make you gay. Just fucking stop it, deal with your problem and stop being a fake.

Also, what’s up with all these girls being bi these days? Just because you have a slight attraction to women you’re not bi. Guys have an attraction to each other too, but you don’t see them labeling themselves that way. Look, everyone has an attraction of sorts to their gender, that’s why guys have guys friends and girls have girl friends. This bogus bisexual allure usually involves some sort of altercation with the other gender and by doing so, someone might find comfort with their own gender. That’s normal; it doesn’t make someone bi though.

Before I get too many people pissed I’m going to finish by saying this. I’m not ruling out the fact that there are people in high school that are truly gay or bi, what I’m saying is that most of the people that claim to be, aren’t. Just because you had sex with your gender one night or might have kissed someone doesn’t mean your gay, the most likely reason was vulnerability. If you like having sex with your own gender repeatedly and exclusively, then you’re probably in fact gay, a little loose but gay. If you’re having sexual encounters with both sexes repeatedly and not getting into a serious relationship with neither of them, well you’re probably not bi, you’re most likely just a whore. Whether it be a girlwhore or manwhore, you’re just a whore. Nothing wrong with that, whatever floats your boat is what I always say, but stop using bisexuality to justify whoring around and stop using homosexuality as a way to distinguish yourself as unique. You want to know how to tell if someone is truly gay? They don’t go around advertising it.

That’s that on that. I had this one burning inside of me for a while. Let me know what you think

No comments: